DuraGal® Plus RHS products from Steelforce are hot dip galvanized rectangular hollow sections that offer the advantage of better protection against the elements over traditional primer painted products. The zinc coating protects the sections and reduces the risk of cracking or fracturing.
DuraGal® Plus RHS is a high-strength cold formed square hollow section that is galvanized to AS/NZS 4792 and has a minimum average coating mass of 100 grams per square metre applied to the exterior of the section.
DuraGal® Plus RHS is available as C450PLUS structural tube, which is the highest strength grade of C450L0, of AS/NZS 1163. C450L0 still has the workability and pliancy of C350L0.
Features and Benefits of DuraGal® Plus RHS
- Manufactured using a fully hot-dipped galvanised steel strip.
- Rectangular Hollow Sections are galvanized on the inside as well as the outside.
- No special processes are required for preparation welding or top coats.
- Can be powder coated without difficulty.
- Can be readily drilled, cut and bent.
- 100 grams per m2 minimum average coating mass (internally and externally)
- Available as C450PLUS structural tube
Typical Uses Of DuraGal® Plus RHS
- Making brackets
- AS/NZS 1163 cold-formed structural steel hollow sections
- AS/NZS 4792 Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on ferrous hollow sections, applied by a continuous or a specialized process
|wdt_ID||Dimensions d x b x t||Finish||Std Length||Lengths / pack||Tonnes / pack||Metres / tonne|
|2||38 x 25 x 1.6||1.45||7.32||36||0.382||689.70|
|3||38 x 25 x 2.0||1.77||8||36||0.51||565.00|
|4||50 x 20 x 1.6||1.63||8||48||0.626||613.50|
|5||50 x 20 x 2.0||1.99||8||48||0.764||502.50|
|6||50 x 20 x 2.5||2.42||8||36||0.697||413.20|
|7||50 x 20 x 3.0||2.83||8||30||0.679||353.40|
|8||50 x 25 x 1.6||1.75||8||48||0.672||571.40|
|9||50 x 25 x 2.0||2.15||8||48||0.826||465.10|
|10||50 x 25 x 2.5||2.62||8||36||0.755||381.70|
|11||50 x 25 x 3.0||3.07||8||30||0.737||325.70|
|12||65 x 35 x 1.6||2.38||8||24||0.457||420.20|
|13||65 x 35 x 2.0||2.93||8||24||0.563||341.30|
|14||65 x 35 x 2.5||3.6||8||24||0.691||277.80|
|15||65 x 35 x 3.0||4.25||8||21||0.714||235.30|
|16||65 x 35 x 4.0||5.35||8||21||0.899||186.90|
|17||75 x 25 x 1.6||2.38||8||32||0.609||420.20|
|18||75 x 25 x 2.0||2.93||8||32||0.75||341.30|
|19||75 x 25 x 2.5||3.6||8||24||0.691||277.80|
|20||75 x 50 x 1.6||3.01||8||20||0.482||332.20|
|21||75 x 50 x 2.0||3.72||8||20||0.595||268.80|
|22||75 x 50 x 2.5||4.58||8||20||0.733||218.30|
|23||75 x 50 x 3.0||5.42||8||18||0.78||184.50|
|24||75 x 50 x 4.0||6.92||8||12||0.664||144.50|
|25||75 x 50 x 5.0||8.35||8||12||0.802||119.80|
To find out more about the processing services offered by Steelforce please contact your nearest branch.
Steelforce prides itself on a prompt and reliable delivery service in both metro and regional areas. Ask about our delivery services when placing your order with our friendly customer representatives.