Round Bar is a long, circular solid metal bar that can be used in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Our branches offer a range of mild steel round bars in 300 grade mild steel, with our standard diameters ranging from 6 to 50mm.
Steelforce supplies round steel bar in a wide range of sizes. Manufactured in Australia from 300PLUS steel, our steel round bar meets the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards of AS/NZS 3679.1 – 300.
Features And Benefits Of Round Bar
- Available in a variety of diameters
- Exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1
- Heavy duty and up to 20% stronger for improved strength-to-weight ratios
- No pre-heating required for welding
- Malleable and ductile
Typical Uses Of Round Bar
- General engineering
- Security Grills
- Transport – trailers and truck bodies
- AS/NZS 3679.1: Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS 1442: Carbon steels and carbon-manganese steels – Hot rolled bars and semi-finished products
- AS 1444: Wrought alloy steels – standard, hardenability (H) series and hardened and tempered to designated mechanical properties
- AS 1447: Hot-rolled spring steels
|wdt_ID||Diameter OD||Std Length||Mass||Lengths / tonne||Metres / tonne|
Not all branches stock the above grades, sections and lengths. Non-stock & Custom length items are subject to Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ’s). Contact your local Steelforce branch to confirm product availability.
To find out more about the processing services offered by Steelforce please contact your nearest branch.
Steelforce prides itself on a prompt and reliable delivery service in both metro and regional areas. Ask about our delivery services when placing your order with our friendly customer representatives.