Steelforce supplies mild steel square bar in a wide range of sizes, they are square shaped solid steel bars and manufactured in Australia from Grade 300PLUS Steel. Steelforce’s mild steel square bar meets the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards of AS/NZS 3679.1:2016.
Square Bar can be used for various applications, most commonly in residential projects for fencing, as well as engineering and mining related projects.
Features And Benefits Of Square Bar
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1
- Up to 20% stronger for improved strength-to-weight ratios
- Requires no special pre-heating for welding
- Can be cut, formed and bent
Typical Uses Of Square Bar
- Fencing and Gates
- General engineering
- Transport – trailers and truck bodies
- AS/NZS 3679.1: Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS 1442: Carbon steels and carbon-manganese steels – Hot rolled bars and semi-finished products
- AS 1444: Wrought alloy steels – standard, hardenability (H) series and hardened and tempered to designated mechanical properties
- AS 1447: Hot-rolled spring steels
|wdt_ID||Size W||Size t||Std Length||Mass||Lengths / tonne||Metres / tonne|
Not all branches stock the above grades, sections and lengths. Non-stock & Custom length items are subject to Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ’s). Contact your local Steelforce branch to confirm product availability.
To find out more about the processing services offered by Steelforce please contact your nearest branch.
Steelforce prides itself on a prompt and reliable delivery service in both metro and regional areas. Ask about our delivery services when placing your order with our friendly customer representatives.